A Ladies-only adventure
You can expect to be pampered like you deserve, pushed to thrive like you need and generally celebrated as the strong woman you are. You will sleep like a queen and dine with the gods. In every other moment we are going to take you on a magic carpet ride of fun, relaxation and wellness.
Date: May 17-24, 2010
Location: Sayulita, Mexico
Tour Size: Up to 10 people
(See pricing info below)
This Sayulita adventure is organized by Flow World Travel and led by Jessica Cichra. Have some questions before you jump in head first? Or are you ready to dive right in? E-mail us or fill out a reservation request form by clicking one of the buttons below. For reservations, once we receive your request, we will contact you to confirm and go over all the details. We can't wait to hear from you!
Bye bye boys. This ladies-only adventure vacation is a celebration of our mothers, wives, sisters and aunts. A special week carefully designed for you to reset, relax and play in paradise with 9 other powerful women. The experience we are about to take you on is packed full of pampering, VIP access, massage, paddling, infinity pools and more. It’s your time. You deserve it. Time to rock Sayulita in style!
Fun is a word we don’t take lightly at Flow and we are over the top excited for the lineup of smile producing activities you are going to experience in Sayulita! You can expect to be pampered like you deserve, pushed to thrive like you need and generally celebrated as the strong woman you are. You will sleep like a queen and dine with the gods. In every other moment we are going to take you on a magic carpet ride of fun, relaxation and wellness. Here is just a small sample of how that will happen.
- Paddle To Punta Sayulita – From the main beach you will paddle a mile to the exquisite private resort, Punta Sayulita. It’s not open to the public and you’ll likely be the only people there. You will have hours to swim and relax in the most beautiful infinity pool you’ve likely ever lay eyes on. After completely blissing out, Flow will treat you to a culinary feast for lunch just feet from the oceans edge.
- Infinity Pool Swim & Lunch at Club Mita - One of the things that makes this trip so special is the access we have gained for you to some truly special locations. One of those being Club Mita. This is a private resort that only owners typically have access to. The pool and grounds are RIDICULOUS! After canoe paddling you will enjoy hours of true bliss and relaxation at this luxury property. See photo's below of our owner Rob swimming in the pool.
- Private Catered Dinner at Home – We’re going to help you settle into your home for the week in style. After your first day of paddling and relaxation at Punta Sayulita we are going to treat you to private catered Sayulita style dining experience next to the pool of our home.
- Private Salsa Dancing Lessons – After your day at Punta Sayulita, the top salsa instructor in town will be coming to our home to give our guests private lessons. If there was ever an amazing place to learn to salsa dance it has to be in Mexico, at your private estate, among 10 other awesome women, sipping margaritas!
- SUP Surfing Lesson w/ Fernando Stalla – Born and raised in Sayulita, Fernando is world renowned as one of the best stand up paddlers to ever come out of Mexico. You will be learning to SUP Surf with one of the best in the world, in his home town, on his home wave. Check out his Instagram page @fernandostalla and learn more about the daily life of this true waterman.
- In House Massage – Yes there will be some nights on the town and we want to make sure your soul is purified after. After one such night we are bringing the masseuse to you in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy your morning coffee. Relax by the pool. Get a massage. Time for some pampering Flow World Travel style.
- Giant SUP & Snorkeling – Imagine a stand-up paddle board 5 times the size of a regular one. Now jump on that board with 4 other women and paddle together to a secret snorkeling spot with our guide Fernando Stalla. Fun guaranteed! If you’re lucky you may even catch a wave together! Your afternoon will end laughing about stories over a fresh lunch waiting for you on the shores of Litibu beach. Complements of Flow.
- Yoga On The Beach w/ Jessica Cichra – World traveler and happiness ambassador Jessica Cichra will be guiding you throughout this trip. Lucky for you she’s also an amazing yoga instructor on both land and sea. If you’ve never done yoga on the beach at sunset while on vacation, you’re in for a treat.
- Ocean Canoe Paddle & Surf - You need zero experience to enjoy this slice of heavenly fun. Just put a paddle in the water and your guide will do the rest. You will paddle out to a beautiful snorkel spot and learn the basics of OC4 paddling. On the way back it's time to put your learning to the test! You're guide will lead you into some small waves and the group will surf the whole canoe!!! It's amazing! Check out this video:
Welcome to the lap of luxury. Our beautiful brand-new private Villa features 5 large rooms each with their own king bed, bathroom and air conditioning. Set on a hill above the beach, the views are stunning and the sounds of nature surround you at all times. The home is exquisitely decorated in modern yet traditional stylings, has a beautiful pool and also features a covered outdoor kitchen and dining area. Just look at the photos below and you’ll see this is adventure vacationing done is style!
Forty-five minutes north of Puerto Vallarta lies the quaint town of Sayulita. With only 3 main roads and one town square, this beachy oasis wraps its arms around you the moment you arrive. Every corner is filled with artistic creations spreading a message of love, unity and peace. It’s as if someone carefully crafted each corner to say this is a place of happiness, health and abundance. The shops are stylish and chic. The people are friendly and happy to see you. It’s a place to slow down, recharge your battery, and open your mind. There are places in the world that naturally promote wellness just by being amongst them. This is Sayulita …..and it will change you.
SHARED ROOM W/ KING BED - $1869 per person
- 6 Nights Stay in Luxury Private Villa
- Round Trip Transportation from Airport ($100 value pp)
- Welcome Breakfast
- Private Catered Final Night Dinner in Villa
- Three Course Lunch at Punta Sayulita Resort
- Private Salsa Dancing Lessons in Villa
- Nirvana Massage in Villa
- SUP Surf Lesson w/ Fernando Stalla
- Outrigger Canoe Paddling
- Giant SUP Group Paddling
- Sunset Yoga On The Beach w/ Jessica Cichra
- Snorkeling Tour at Secret Location
- 2 Days at Private Clubs With Infinity Pools On The Beach
- Stand Up Paddle Tour of The Coast
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE BEGINNER FRIENDLY. THIS IS NOT AN ADVANCED PADDLING TYPE OF VACATION. IT'S ONLY ABOUT HAVING FUN AND THRIVING !!!
To book your reservation click on the Reserve My Spot button above and submit your $500 deposit. Balance can be paid in payments at your leisure via Pay Pal or Venmo. Details will be provided after deposit is received.
Discounts, Flights, and Dining details can be found on the Flow World Travel page. Remember to tell them Wave of Wellness sent you :)